Friday, 22 April 2016

                                                      REFLECTION 9

 Hello everyone, here comes my final reflection that I’m going to update in my blog. I’m very happy that I able to complete my reflections, forums, assignments and mock teaching on time. I hope I did well on my mock teaching in the classroom. I have tried my level best to make the class interesting. Eventhough, the activities are not that much interesting, I tried my level best to make the classroom fun by giving them some punishment.

So, the question for this final reflection is “which mock teaching you feel is the best? Pick one”. In my point of view, everyone did the best during the mock teaching in the classroom. I understand that everyone tried their best too in creating some interesting activities and games so that, each and everyone participate in the classroom.

 Among the students, I like Hema’s mock teaching where she teach the students English language subject in the classroom.  The teaching style that she applied during the mock teaching in the classroom, made me to remember what she has taught us. I remember she taught us about nouns which divided into two. One will be concrete noun another one will be abstract noun.

 The activity that she used in the classroom is really interesting. Those who picked in the classroom have to pick any of a letter from the magic box. Each of the letter will be written with either concrete noun or abstract noun. Once picked the letter, the student has to identify whether the word written in the paper is concrete noun or abstract noun. After that, the student has to create a sentence using the word which is already picked form the magic box. Those who answered the question have been rewarded after the class.

 Lastly, this is one of the mock teaching which I wish to apply next time during the mock teaching in the classroom. This kind of teaching approach and activities able to attract students concentration in the classroom, Alas, the students will be able to participate actively in the classroom.





That’s all from me for today. Thank you and have a nice day everyone J

   

3 comments:

  1. hi

    for me every one is the best but miss steph is the best mock teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahhh Azul Chang. You are right too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeahhh Azul Chang. You are right too :)

    ReplyDelete