Sunday, 3 April 2016

                                                        REFLECTION 6

 I AM BACK AGAIN!!! I know I’m very stressful these few days. I don’t know how to manage my time to complete all my work on time. But, I will definitely try my best once again to complete all my work as soon as possible. Here I would like to post my next reflection which will be “What I have discovered this week?” The question is similar to last week, So I won’t be a big problem for me to answer this question.

 This week, Madam Ng gave us an article entitle “Navigating the Bumpy Road to Student-Centred Instruction (SCI) I will shortly describe about student-centred and also student-centred instruction. In my point of view, teacher and students will work together in sharing ideas and knowledge. Students will participate in the classroom when the teacher gives activities and exercises. From that moment, students will learn a lot on how to solve problems and brainstorm theirself in participating in class activity. Moreover, students can also improve their communicating skills with the teacher by this student-centred approach. But, I am very happy whoever use this student-centred approach in their classroom because the students be able to learn more and remember what they have studied earlier.





Student-centred instruction will be a teaching strategy that fundamentally breaks many of the traditional boundaries governing the manner. This SCI approach calls for student engagement and their personal responsibility. Student self-reliance is promoted through a variety of action-oriented instructional formats that either replace or support traditional lectures.

From this, students will be able to be collaborative with their team projects. Students can come out with their ideas and also mix up with their friend’s ideas to complete a successful project. Students can also be able to engage with the community and they can also improve their self- learning assignments as well. When the students engage with the community, they will be able to build up the confident level and they can speak well when they are at overseas with confidentially.




That’s all from me today for once again. Thank you! BYE EVERYBODY 




4 comments:

  1. Hi Huey, I don't get your question clearly..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well madam, I'm sorry for mentioning your name disrespectfully! I prefer student-centered approach because there are advantages to be gain by the students.Teacher and students be able work together in the classroom by sharing information among the students. The students will be able to engage with the teacher during the lesson time. Students be able to participate actively in the classroom is also one of the advantage madam.

    ReplyDelete