Sunday, 10 April 2016


REFLECTION 7

  Hi everyone! Here comes my reflection 7. I’m really waiting eagerly to complete all of my reflections as soon as possible. As time passed, I’m already move on to this point.  As a responsible student, I have to push myself since no one is going to do it for me. We should always plan well whatever have to be done on time.    


       
  Question for this week will be: If you are the classroom teacher, how many rules will you enforce. List and explain the purpose of the enforced rules. Rules is always an important principle or instruction which serves as a norm for guiding of an action or behavior of a student in the classroom. If there is no any rules in the classroom, as a teacher it would be very hard to control the students and the situation in the classroom.

  Let me move on to the answer. The rules that I will enforce in the classroom are:  
      
    a)      Listen to teacher and others- Students should always listen to teacher before they start answer any of the question. When the students focus more in the classroom during the lecture time, students will be able to listen carefully and can gain the informations very clearly.

    b)      Fully focus in the classroom and don’t disturb others- Students should not disturb others during the lesson time, teacher and the other will be distracted easily. When the others have been distracted, they will miss the lesson or topic of the day.

    c)       Keep the class tidy- Clean and tidy and environment is always important for the students so that they feel so comfortable and fully focus in the classroom without any problem. Sometimes, untidy classroom can distract the students from concentrating in the classroom.

   d)      Raise up hand before speaking- The students should know the ethics on how to ask, answer or speak in the classroom during the lesson time. Students should know when to speak and when do not speak. This is not to interrupt in the classroom or distract the lesson in the classroom.

   Well, this is all about my reflection for today and this is rules that I really want the students to follow in the classroom. Concentration is the first priority that students should give in the classroom. This to avoid the students from missing the chapter or lesson of the day. The whole class should be cooperative with the teacher so that, he or she can finish the lesson on time. Thank you!                                                                                                                                  





8 comments:

  1. Hi girl. Your classroom rules are awesome. But my question is, how if one of your student is super hyperactive and could not follow your rules, how you will handle this type of students?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi pravita akka,

      if any of my student is super hyperactive and could not follow my rules in the classroom, I will try to spend more time in engaging with the student to make sure the students learn how to react in the classroom. In my point of view, i don't prefer counsel the student, I prefer ti sit and talk with the student.


      Delete
    2. Thanks for the reply Thivya. That's a great idea. I prefer counsel the student rather than punishing them if they have done any mistake. If a teacher starts to counsel the student, they might understand well why the student reacting in such away. Thus, talking to the students is definitely will cure all type of problem

      Delete
    3. Yes pravita.. I agree with your opinion since student might understand why they react in such way as well.

      Delete
  2. Hi Thiya,
    Your rules are good ideas in maintaining a controlled classroom. What kind of methods of activities will you use to make sure students fully focus in the classroom and don’t disturb others?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Irene,

      what kind of activities I will use to make sure students fully focus in my classroom are brainrush or kahoot kind of games. Other than that, I do also prefer having IQ test for the students so that they feel relax to concentrate in the classroom

      Delete
  3. Hi dear
    You mentioned about classroom cleanliness
    Do you think by keeping class tidy will give effective classroom and teaching learning process?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hema,

    When I was a student, I should study in a clean and tidy classroom and I can't focus if the classroom is not clean and tidy.So, I believe that some of the students will feel uncomfortable to concentrate and focus in the classroom if the environment of the classroom is not tidy and clean.

    ReplyDelete