Wednesday, 2 March 2016

About myself :)


Hey everyone! I'm very new to this blog ( my very own blog ). Well, I would like to brief about myself in this blog. My name is Naathiya Maniraja. My nickname will be Vaishnavi or Vaishu, it's your wish how you guys going to call me with my 'sweet' name. HHAHAHHA .... I'm 20 years old. I'm staying at Setapak, Kuala Lumpur and I'm staying in a village kind of house. I'm studying at Unitar International University where it was located at Kelana Jaya, PJ. I know it would be far for me to travel to my campus everyday but, no worries! I love travelling and it is one of my way to reduce stress. I'm studying for Bachelor of Education majoring in Mathematics. I know most of you guys dislike MATHEMATICS but, I love calculation.
 
  I created this blog is just because of my lecturer. To be honestly, I was not interested in creating blog but, I got no other option. That's okay, I should always obey my lecturer. My lecturer from Pedagogy subject requested all of us to create blog to post what had been taught in the class, our opinion and so on.
 

 On the other hand, my goals will be :
~ Getting 4 flat for my CGPA
~ Become a good teacher
~ Successful person

    Now, lets move to the next question. Why I want to become an educator? erm, why I want to become an educator is because I wanted to educate the coming generation's kids. As we knew earlier, the coming generation's kids will lead the country. So, we should educate and transfer knowledge to those kids in a very correct way. Alas, why I majoring in MATHEMATICS is because I love money, counting, calculating and bla blaaa blaa..Since, money is important , MATHEMATICS should be very very IMPORTANT TOO. before that, I should learn on how to teach or transfer knowledge to students in a simple way so that, they can understand or absorb it easily.

 Besides, my philosophy in education is more to pragmatism. First of all, I would like to brief slightly about pragmatism. Pragmatism is a theory that proves itself more successful in predicting and controlling our world. It is also rivals something that can be considered to be nearer the truth. As a teacher,  it will also be like developing and applying practical knowledge and skills for life in a progressive democratic society. Role of students will be like something related to active learning and participations. This would be more fun and interesting for the students to learn during lesson time. 




  Lastly I would like to tell that, I will definitely try my level best to become a good teacher and educate my students in a proper way. Okay, I would like to end my essay writing over here. I'm extremely sorry if there is a lot of grammatical problems. bye! take care everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment