Tuesday, 15 March 2016


REFLECTION 3

 

  Holla everybaaddyy!! I’m back after a very hectic week. Sorry for the late post my dear friends. My schedule is very packed with my assignments, forums, work, college, dance practices, drama practices and this weekly forum. Even, I got no time to spend some time with my sweet mother, I feel so sad for that. Uwmm.. that’s okay, I’ll handle this, no worries dear buddies.

  Well, let me move with my third reflection’s question. I’ve seen most of my friends presented well in the class during the lesson time. Now, I would like tell my opinion about the advantages of two friends of mine who have presented in the classroom and another teaching method which I have disagreed.
 
 
 
 
   The question:

  Two teaching method that you think are most effective based on your friends’ presentation and one teaching method that you disagree as an effective teaching method.

   The answer:

  Two teaching method that I think are most effective based on my friends’ presentation are collaborative learning. Why I’ve choosed this is because the students can share ideas among each other to improve their skills. The students can also improve their self-confidence for those who less likely to participate in class. Other than that, for those students who don’t speak out their ideas, this approach can help them to speak out. The another teaching method is that I’ve choosed is creating challenges. Since I am going to teach Mathematics subject in the future, I prefer giving them some challenges tasks which might bring them confident to solve any kind of question no matter it is easy or hard. The more the students overcoming the challenges, they will use to it and can face it anytime easily.
 
 
 
 
   The one teaching method that I disagree as an effective teaching method is group discussion. I’m very sure that not most of the group members will cooperate with others because they will be doing some other work which is important to them. By this, the members will be having some misunderstanding, start arguing and waste their time by having unnecessary discussions.
 
 
 
 
  And now, I would like to come for an ending That’s all about my reflection three. Thank you for spending some time to view my blog and read all of my posts. Take care and have a wonderful day dear people. Love yahh <3

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment