Sunday, 20 March 2016

                                        REFLECTION 4

  Well this week I didn’t attend the classes, so I didn’t have the chances to participate in the activities. Yet, my friends thought me on how to participate on those activities at home. I also tried those games and I felt it was really fun and amazing. 
  I tried Brainrush, it was really interesting and challenging as well as Kahoot. Both websites give such a outstanding challenges and I would like to create a game which is from Kahoot.com and it seems very fun and complicated. I created the game using my own lesson plan. 



 


LESSON PLAN FOR MATHEMATICS
Topic of choice: Algebraic Expressions III

Target audience: Form 3

Level of proficiency: High 

Learning of objective:
1) Explain the concept of expanding brackets. 

2) Describe the concept of factorisation of algebraic expressions to solve problems.

3) Solve addition, substraction, multiplication and division on algebraic expression.

Learning outcomes:
     Students will able to learn:
1) Expand two brackets.

2) Factorise and simplify algebraic fractions.

3) Add, substract, multiply and divide two algebraic fractions with denominators:
- Without any common factor or with common factor.

And the link would be :
https://play.kahoot.it/#/k/547f8d99-179c-4989-88b6-36c820e157ef
Hope my game would be a challenging tasks and give a clear view about how those mathematics questions will be prepared in lessons.

Thank you.




                       


   


No comments:

Post a Comment